We’re are thrilled to reopen our salon’s hair services on Saturday 4th July.
Here are answers to your frequently asked questions.
Our telephone booking line is now open 01708 452245.
Online booking is available for hair Cut & Style and Blowdry services. If you would like to book an Independently Happy private room please telephone to book as this is not available via our online booking system.
Other hair services including bespoke colour and restyle are available to book via our telephone booking line.
We understand that not everyone will feel ready to visit us again and so we are reserving the first appointment of the day for those who are most vulnerable. There will have been the least amount of traffic through the salon at this time and surfaces will be untouched from most recent deep clean.
We also have totally independent rooms you can pre book for just you and your personal stylist.
If you’ve been unable to resist the temptation of colour during lock down, don’t be shy as we’ll forgive you just this once!
But, please be truthful and let us know at the time of booking your appointment. You will need to be re-skin tested (even if you’re a regular TVR colour client) at least 48 hours before visiting the salon for your colour appointment.
If it is six months or more since your last hair colour please let us know at the time of booking your appointment. You will need to be re-skin tested (even if you’re a regular TVR colour client) at least 48 hours before visiting the salon for your colour appointment.
Salon Opening Times
Lots will change when we’re able to re-open. This includes a brand new appointment schedule to help make sure we can welcome as many clients back as possible, while safely staggering times.
- Mon – Thur 8.30am – 9.15pm
- Friday – 8.30am – 6.15pm
- Saturday – 8am – 5.30pm
- Sunday – 9.30am – 5.30pm
We’ll be pausing our promotional offers for the time being. This includes new client welcome discounts and Teen TVR, For the time being we will also pause discounted children’s cuts. You may continue to book a child’s cut, however at this time it will be charged at the full adult list price.
We’re working hard to make sure clients can still visit, and enjoy their hair appointments with a raft of new measures designed to keep everyone happy, safe & healthy during these uncertain times. Something we’re calling SPACIOUSLY HAPPY!
- We’ve invested in glass screens throughout the salon, creating screened ‘Individually Happy’ personal styling stations
- Installed new ‘Independently Happy’ private pods for vulnerable clients, or family ‘bubble’ groups of 2 people (you must share one stylist for all hair services)
- Upgraded powerful lighting to ensure we can see your colour more clearly in all client zones
- Created a new client arrival procedure, with designated hand washing zones
- Develop a new safeguarding system so the team can manage the antibacterial cleaning process between clients
- All of the team have undertaken extensive training in our upgraded procedures and have undertaken qualifications in Barbicide® disinfection for your safety and passed ‘Covid secure’ qualifications via L’Oreal
- You will be asked to view our Client Pre-Screening Health Check prior to visiting the salon and to postpone your appointment if you answer ‘yes’ to any of the COVID-19 questions.
- We need you to arrive on time for your appointment as we have staggered arrival times and may not be able to accommodate your service if you are late.
- As per Government guidelines (updated 8th August 2020) you will be required to wear a face mask. We will have disposables masks available should you require one.
- Please attend your appointment alone where possible.
- As you enter please stand on one of our spaced floor markers, we are calling them ‘Happy Spots’ to avoid congestion in the reception area or wait outside until there is a spot available for you.
- You will see these ‘Happy Spots’ throughout the salon, please abide by their usage and follow the health and safety signage we are required to display.
- We are unable to provide hanging space for your coats and bags and we ask you to limit what you bring to the salon.
- On arrival, you will be given a bag with a freshly laundered gown and disposable towel, please place all your personal items in the bag and keep it with you throughout your visit.
- We encourage you to bring your own entertainment devices and reading material, as we can no longer supply you with magazines.
- On arrival you will be directed to the hand washing station or sanitiser that is available throughout the salon.
- Your individual styling position has glass screens either side and will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitised between clients, as will all our equipment and brushes.
- We are required to limit the amount of people in the salon at any one time and will be sitting clients spaced out in the salon.
- All our team will be wearing visors as per the Gov guidelines, we have a hand held one for you to use at the basins too, where glass screens have again been installed to keep your service separate from others.
- We are able to provide a limited drinks menu in disposable cups and single use bottles. We ask you not to bring any food into the salon.
- Your bill and re-bookings where possible, will be completed at the styling station before completion of your services to avoid congestion in reception.
- When your service is over you will be asked to put your gown, towels and any disposables in the bag provided for you at arrival and to leave this on the chair.
- When you leave our team will thoroughly clean the area, wearing gloves, launder your gown and safely dispose of any single use items in a safe manner before that styling position is indicated as available for us to another client.
- As a courtesy to others we ask you to cancel with a minimum of 48 hours’ notice if you cannot attend your appointment, so we have time to offer this to others.
- We are required to control people in our reception area so you may be asked to pay a deposit as part of the salons commitment to trying to use contactless payment in salon whenever possible.
- We are accepting cash and card payments for services and tips and are encouraging other limitless payment methods such as Apple pay.
We will look after you!
Our priority is the health and wellbeing of everyone in the salon, both our team and guests.
We can’t wait to welcome you back. Thank you for your continued patience and support.
With my very best wishes,