Please do not enter the salon and please call 01708 452245 to cancel your appointment with us if you answer yes to any of the following health screening questions –
- Have you had the recent onset of a new continuous cough?
- Do you have a high temperature?
- Have you noticed a loss of, or change in, normal sense of taste or smell?
You must self – isolate and not come to the salon for your appointment if –
- You are waiting for the result of a test for coronavirus.
- You have tested positive for coronavirus.
Or you live with someone who –
- Is waiting for a coronavirus test result.
- Has tested positive for coronavirus.
- Has symptoms of coronavirus (COVID 19).
We will then reschedule an appointment after your 14-day isolation period is over.
Hair Appointment – What to Expect and How You Can Help
We are spaciously happy in our large salon however our waiting area is now limited so we ask you to please attend your appointment alone where possible.
- We need you to arrive on time for your appointment as we have staggered arrival times and may not be able to accommodate your service if you are late.
- The Government guidelines require clients to wear face masks (updated guidance 8th August 2020). We will have disposables masks available should you require one.
- As you enter please stand on one of our spaced floor markers, we are calling them ‘Happy Spots’ to avoid congestion in the reception area or wait outside until there is a spot available for you.
- You will see these ‘Happy Spots’ throughout the salon, please abide by their usage and follow the health and safety signage we are required to display.
- We are unable to provide hanging space for your coats and bags and we ask you to limit what you bring to the salon.
- On arrival, you will be given a bag with a freshly laundered gown and disposable towel, please place all your personal items in the bag and keep it with you throughout your visit.
- We encourage you to bring your own entertainment devices and reading material, as we can no longer supply you with magazines.
- On arrival you will be directed to the hand washing station or sanitiser that is available throughout the salon.
- Your individual styling position has glass screens either side and will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitised between clients, as will all our equipment and brushes.
- We are required to limit the amount of people in the salon at any one time and will be sitting clients spaced out in the salon.
- All our team will be wearing visors as per the Gov guidelines, we have a hand held one for you to use at the basins too, where glass screens have again been installed to keep your service separate from others.
- All of the team have undertaken extensive training in our upgraded procedures and have undertaken qualifications in Barbicide® disinfection for your safety and passed ‘Covid secure’ qualifications via L’Oreal.
- We are able to provide a limited drinks menu in disposable cups and single use bottles. We ask you not to bring any food into the salon.
- Your bill and re-bookings where possible, will be completed at the styling station before completion of your services to avoid congestion in reception.
- When your service is over you will be asked to put your gown, towels and any disposables in the bag provided for you at arrival and to leave this on the chair.
- When you leave our team will thoroughly clean the area, wearing gloves, launder your gown and safely dispose of any single use items in a safe manner before that styling position is indicated as available for us to another client.
- As a courtesy to others we ask you to cancel with a minimum of 48 hours’ notice if you cannot attend your appointment, so we have time to offer this to others.
- We are required to control people in our reception area so you may be asked to pay a deposit as part of the salons commitment to trying to use contactless payment in salon whenever possible.
- We are accepting cash and card payments for services and tips and are encouraging other limitless payment methods such as Apple pay.
We look forward to your visit and sharing our new normal with you.